Thursday, February 28, 2008

First time

Hello everyone,
Welcome to my blog. This is my first posting so I'll keep it short (like me).
I'm not usually lost for words, but I find I'm fairly blank at this point!
Lets' just say I am looking forward to learning much more about blogs so thanks to State Library of NSW and Learning 2.0 for giving me the opportunity.
Maybe blogging will become my new obsession... at the moment I feel more like 0.5 not 2.0, but that's why I'm here.
What makes a successful blog?
Who created the word "blog"?
Why do we suddenly have an insatiable urge to blog?
Will my writing skills improve and I'll be proud of the short, pithy and relevant comments I can make?
Well, I'm short already so one out of three is possible.
Anyway, it's Friday afternoon and in short, I'm out of time and off for a wine.
Happy reading
Helearna



Helen

No comments: